Data Protection Notice
This notice provides you with information on how the PORO Group will process your personal data.
The PORO Group includes:
- Pointner & Rothschädl Chemikalien Produktions- und Handelsgesellschaft m.b.H.
- Schoeller GmbH
- PORO Additive GmbH
- PORO Additive EOOD
- PORO Additive Kft.
- PORO Additive Sp.z.o.o.
- PORO Additive AG
Purposes for which we process your data
We will process your personal data set out in Point 2 below for the following purposes:
- Handling of sales or purchasing processes
- Managing our relationships with customers, suppliers and others, including contact management and communication
- Compliance with regulations and sanctions regulations (e.g. trade sanctions)
- Management of visits to us or on your premises
- Evaluation of your creditworthiness
- Other contacts (e.g. sample requirements, applications)
We collect this data directly from you as part of processes or through our employees who are in contact with you or who manage your visits to our company and our visits to you.
The provision of your personal data is voluntary. However, certain sales, purchasing or other communication processes will not be possible if you do not provide your personal data.
Processed data categories and legal basis f the processing
We process your personal contact data (name, contact information,…) either (i) on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), which consists of efficiently managing our customer, supplier and other relationships and ensuring security during visits to our premises or (ii) on the basis of the necessity to fulfil a contract with you (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR) or (iii) on the basis of legal obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR).
Transfer of your personal data
For the purposes set out above, we will transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
- IT service providers used by us
- Logistics companies
- Companies belonging to our group of companies
- To coordinate your requirements to our customers or suppliers
- Other external service providers to carry out the processes with you (e.g. banks, creditor protection associations, credit insurance)
- Non-public and public authorities, insofar as we are obliged to transfer your personal data due to legal obligations.
- Other relevant site for the proper handling of our contacts
Some of the recipients referred to above are located in or process personal data outside of your country. The level of data protection in another country may not be equivalent to that in your country. However, we only transfer your personal data to countries where the EU Commission has decided that they have an adequate level of data protection or we take measures to ensure that all recipients provide an adequate level of data protection. We do this for example by entering into appropriate data transfer agreements based on Standard Contractual Clauses (2010/87/EC and/or 2004/195/EC).- Such agreements are accessible upon request, see point 6 contact details.
Your personal data will only be kept for as long as we reasonably consider necessary for achieving the purposes set out under Point 1 above and as is permissible und applicable law. We will, in any case, retain your personal data for as long as there are statutory retention obligation or potential legal claims are not yet time-barred.
Your rights in connection with your personal data
Under applicable law, you have, among others, the rights (under the conditions set out in applicable law): (i) to check whether and what kind of personal data we hold about you and to request copies of such data, (ii) to request correction, supplementation or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or processed in non-compliance with applicable requirements, and (iii) to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, (iv) in certain circumstances, to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data or to revoke consent previously granted for the processing, (v) to request data portability, (vi) to know the identities of third parties to which your personal data are transferred, and (vii) to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
Out contact details
Please address your requests or questions concerning the processing of your personal data to:
Pointner & Rothschädl Chemikalien Produktions- und Handelsgesellschaft m.b.H.
Münchner Bundesstrasse 121
A – 5020 Salzburg
Last updated 05/2018.